Monday, September 3, 2007

what i have to say about myself is pretty short...i'm a short person, with a big heart, a stubborn personality and according to my girlfriend an even bigger ego....

i'm definately that guy that is always there when his friends need him, but i'm not beside myself to mention that i secretly want others to give me the same kind of attention that i give them...a little known secret that, i have to say, i'm a bit embarassed to mention....

i love art, music, culture and anything that takes me to another place....i love the world and all that it has to offer...i haven't travelled very much..but i love to travel.....thats a dream of mine, to travel the world.....fingers crossed....hopefully...

thats pretty much me in nutshell.....waiting to explode....hold your breath world...i'm coming.......

No comments: